Mukhamedova Nurkhan Halimovna
ORCID iD: https://orcid.org/0000- 0002-6292-2428
Doctor of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor, of the Department of Medical and Biological Chemistry
Address: 100109, Tashkent City, Farabi street 2,
Phone: +998 90 326 45 55
1987-1994.yy – 1- Tashent State Medical Institute
1994-1995yy. – Internship SCL of First Tashkent State Medical Institute ( certificate)
2009-2012yy. – Applicant for SCL of the First Tashkent State Medical Institute (PhD diplom)
2014-2018yy. – Applicant for the Department of Medical and Biological chemistry, TMA (DSc. diplom).
1994 – 1995 yy. – intern doctor of the Central Clinical Biochemical Laboratory of the First Tashkent State Medical Institute
1996 – 2003 yy. – doctor laboratory assistant at the Central Clinical Biochemical Laboratory of the First Tashkent State Medical Institute
2003 – 2013 yy. – the head of the department in the 3rd clinic
Central clinical biochemical laboratory at the Tashkent Medical Academy
2012 – 2015 yy. – Assistant of the Department of Bioorganic and Biological Chemistry, Tashkent Medical Academy
2015 – 2016 yy. – Assistant of the Department of Medical and Biological Chemistry
Tashkent Medical Academy
2016 yy. – n. v. – Associate Professor of the Department of Medical and Biological Chemistry Tashkent Medical Academy
Academy Scientific activity:
2012 y. PhD thesis defended his dissertation on the topic “Optimization of early diagnosis of nephropathy in renal and extrarenal diseases”
2018 г. Doctoral dissertation on the topic “Differentiated approach to the diagnosis of metabolic syndrome in women in the fertile and postmenopausal period”
Main directions of scientific activities:
Innovations in biochemistry in education and the practical application of practical exercises and online lectures based on modern ped. technologies. Practice in clinical laboratory and functional diagnostics
The main scientific works over the last 5 years
Articles and theses:
- Features of metabolic disorders in women of reproductive age and postmenopausal period with metabolic syndrome. Medical Journal Uzbekistan // – 2015 №3 S.25-28.
- Applied Sciences and technologies in the United States and Europe common challenges and scientific findings Journal Medical science New York// – 2015 S.20-23.
- To the mechanism of endothelial dysfunction in metabolic syndrome in women of reproductive and postmenopausal periods.Magazine Young Scientist Kazan // – 2015 (№11(91).
- Differentiated approach to assessing hormonal status and lipid metabolism in women with MS in the menopausal period. Scientific discussion. Questions of Medicine Moscow // – 2015 (№11(24).
- The diagnostic value of cholestatic syndrome indicators in women with MS in the premenopausal period.Medical Journal Uzbekistan. // – 2016 №6 S.78-82.
- The relationship of various components of metabolic syndrome in women in the pre- and postmenopausal period. Problems of biology and medicine Samarkand // – 2017 №2 (95).
- Parallelism of multiple lesions in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in patients with pseudo-gout gout. Medical Journal Uzbekistan // – 2018 №1 S.83-87.
- Renal diseases etiological factors and epidemiological manifestations.Medical journal Kazakistan // – 2019 №1 S.78-84.
- The role of apoptosis in the development of acute pancreatitis. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research // – 2020| Vol 12 | S.1311-1315|
- Analysis of Some Aspects of The Morbidity of HealthWorkers with Temporary Disability. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research //- 2020 | Vol 12 | Issue 4/ S.521-524.
Manuals and guidelines:
- Blood biochemistry Tashkent, 2013, P.24
- Polymerase chain reaction in the diagnosis of infectious diseases // Tashkent,2013, P 28
- Research methods of the hemostasis system // Tashkent, 2015, P.48.
- Pathogenesis of endothelial dysfunction in women of fertile age with metabolic syndrome. // Tashkent, 2015, P.20
- Oxidant and antioxidant system of the body // Tashkent, 2015,p.43.